In either the Default Settings tab or in the custom settings area, scroll down to the Pre-order Period section and adjust the dates as needed.
Pre Order Now FAQ
Setup | Installing
- How do I disable pre-order for a specific product or variant?
- How do I enable or disable oversell for a product?
- How do I hide the Buy Now button on product pages when pre-order is active?
- How do I notify shoppers if part of their order will be on pre-order / backorder?
- How do I setup pre-order to start and end on certain dates?
- How do I stop people from ordering more than the available pre-order product inventory?
- See a listing of pre-order products
- Turn on pre-order for a product or variant
- Turn on pre-order for all products
- Turn on pre-order for all products in a collection
- Turn on pre-order for all products tagged with a certain tag
- Why am I getting the error “The app couldn’t be loaded” when I try to open the app?
- How do I change the style/color/appearance of the product image badges on pre-order products?
- How do I enable pre-order product image badges on product pages?
- Pre-order product image badge isn’t appearing or it’s appearing in the wrong places
- Turn on pre-order badges on collection pages
- Turn on pre-order product badges